Diversity Facilitates Excellence
STUDENTS FROM ALL BACKGROUNDS, NATIONALITIES AND EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
The Surat Public School’s mission is to recruit India’s exceptional student who, apart from being strong in academics, will bring character, positive attitudes and talents and interests in fields such as sport, music and cultural activities to the school.
- Registration is open for the academic session 2017-18.
- The registration form along with the school prospectus is available in the school office.
- Completed registration form along with the Non refundable registration fees should be submitted in favour of Surat Public School.
Once the admission is confirmed you have to pay the applicable fees along with the below mentioned documents:
- Attested photocopy of Marksheet/ Report Card
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Photocopy of Address & Identity proof
- 5 recent passport size photographs of the child
- 1 passport size photograph of father and mother
- 1 passport size photograph of local guardian ( if any)